UK Young Artists is delighted to be a registered Arts Award Supporter and can offer a range of opportunities for young people who are completing their Arts Award at all levels.
Our Arts Award Supporter offer would best suit those working towards, Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver Arts Awards. However we would be happy to discuss Gold Arts Award opportunities with groups or individuals who may be interested in a more in-depth involvement with UK Young Artists.
If you'd like to discuss any of the opportunities listed below please contact Julian Hanby, UK Young Artists Programme Manager via email on
Outline of UK Young Artists Art Award offer:
- Short-term work experience placements within the festival's management and communications teams.
- A range of volunteering opportunities tailored to your interests and skills.
- Free exhibitions at venues across the city.
- Free tickets to performance events at venues across the city.
- Opportunities to meet and interview the artists participating in the festival, our management team, board and ambassadors.
- Opportunities to review and document events taking place during the festival with the potential for content created to be shared across our online platforms. More in depth opportunities, suited to those currently working towards their Gold Award, within our festival media team are also available.
- A programme of workshops and masterclasses to either take part in, or to support the artists in delivering these sessions.
If you would like further information on how UK Young Artists can help you to achieve your Arts Award please contact Julian Hanby, UK Young Artists Programme Manager via email at
Want to do your Arts Award?
Although we support Arts Award and run a range of linked activities, currently we cannot help you through the process of doing your Arts Award. You will need to contact a local Arts Award centre. You can find these on the Arts Award Centre Map.
More information about the national Arts Award project.